What is ISO 9001:2015?
The ISO 9001:2015 standard refers to the quality management system and it is based on the idea that the top management acknowledges, undertakes and complies to a quality management system in the organization, answering, in this way, the clients’ expectations regarding the services and the products offered by the organization. ISO 9001:2015 structures the organization and the internal processes with the aim of satisfying the clients.
• Clients wish for and appreciate the ISO certified products/servicies, translating them in a guarantee for the fee payed for a service/product.
• Contributes positively to increasing the reputation of the organization.
• The organization utilizes a system that encourages constant improvement of the services/products.
• Helps an organization to be “organized” by having a unitary reaction system, regardless of the person involved in completing certain tasks.
• Helps the organization to control the quality of the services offered by itself and its providers.
• The organization becomes a trusted partner in the market.