- Peer supervision sessions for the GCDF community – 24 march 2016
- Private practice – how to make a business in counseling, Pentru Cariera, February 2014
- Career counseling – resources and international best practices, National symposium “School counseling and inclusive education”, Ioana Panc, Brașov, 16-17 May 2013
- The professional development of counselors, Slavița Cărmăzan and Marilena Petrec, May 2011
- Social inclusion and career counseling, Ecaterina Vrăsmaș and Dr.Traian Vrăsmaș, November 2010
- Counseling Skills, Nancy Sherman, Universitatea Petrol și Gaze, Ploiești, January 2009
- The Social Risk of Crisis, Dr. Scott Hinkle, Conference “Interview with crisis”, April 2009
- Developing Helping Skills for Career Decision-Making and Counseling, Nancy Sherman, Universitatea Titu Maiorescu, June 2009
- The Counseling Relationship: Building Skills for Effectiveness, Charles Gressard, Universitatea Petrol și Gaze, Ploiești, November 2008
- Solution Focused Approach in Career Counseling: Focusing on Strengths and Solutions, Nevin Dolek, Universitatea Petrol și Gaze, Ploiești, November 2008
- GCDF Train of Trainers
Addressed to the GCDFs who wish to deliver the GCDF training on their own, in collaboration with NBCC Romania or within the institution where they work.
- ”GCDF awards you!”
In order to stimulate sharing the best practices in career counseling, the GCDF graduates are invited to send the detailed presentation of a counseling case that they had and the approach used, referring to the strategies and the instruments that were used for attaining the counseling objectives.
- MHF Training and MHF Train of Trainers
The first 14 Romania registered MHF have participated to the April-May 2014 training
- MHF Training of Master Trainers
The first MHF Master Trainers Training in Europe took place in Bucharest between 29th -30th of June 2013 and had 16 participants from 6 countries
- Supervision patterns and techniques in helping professions,
The workshop took place in July 2010 in Bucharest and represented the first stage in constructing a certifying program in supervision.
- CSP Certification Program
The first complex training program, named “Basis of supervision in helping professions” took place in Bucharest in 2012.