The GCDF certification has the following eligibility conditions:
- Bachelor degree (any field);
- Experience in career counseling or similar activities (management, human resources, training/education, consultancy etc) – 200 hours minimum;
- Attending the GCDF training program delivered by an authorized supplier;
- Adhesion to Ethical Code which offers ethical best practices and behavior frameworks
The processing fee for the certification is 50 Euro.
The application file must include:
- Application Form (handed out by the trainer to the graduates),
- Copy of a valid ID card,
- Copy of the most recent bachelor degree diploma,
- Attestation of training completion from the authorized GCDF supplier,
- Copy of the marriage certificate in case the name has changed,
- Payment proof of the certification fee.
The GCDF certificate is valid for 5 years, the recertification requiring practice, supervision and continuous education in the competence areas of the GCDF program (75 hours of continuous education gathered in the 5 years of certification).